Use Trianglecables 3 Meter XLR Cable with a 1/4 Inch Mono Plug to a 3 pin XLR Jack for
microphones, broadcast equipment, musical instruments for your band to high end home
entertainment systems. These quality ten ft cords convert the 1/4" or 6.3mm Mono Male
end to a 3 Pin XLR Female Jack.
- Professional quality microphone cables suitable for microphones, musical instruments,
and home entertainment systems.
- Length 10 Feet
- 1/4 Inch (6.3mm) Mono Male connector plug
- 3 Pin XLR female connector Jack
- Reliable transmission of audio frequencies
- Minimize hum and cross-talk interference
- 6.0mm OD black flexible rubber jacket
- Low-loss heavy gauge cable
- Nickel-plated Zinc-alloy XLR connectors
- 7x0.25mm AWG22 center conductors
- Low-loss 95% Spiral-wound copper shield
- 99.99% pure oxygen-free copper wire
- ROHS Complaint
- Lifetime Warranty
Trianglecables offers a vast selection of XLR cables and adapters, with same day
shipping and a lifetime warranty make this an easier choice.