Component RCA video offers a superior method of interconnecting
your DVD players, High Resolution TV, Monitors, High Definition TV's, (HDTV's) ,Data
Projectors, Plasma Displays, Digital TV's. (DTV's), and Set Top Boxes. These component
video cables feature three shielded 75-ohm coaxial lines and molded RCA connectors.
Component video is often identified by red, green and blue RCA jack marked as Y, Cr, and
Cb. (It is often confused with audio-video RCA which usually uses the colors yellow, red,
HDTV Component Video Cables by Trianglecables deliver superior high-Bandwidth performance
needed by the video displays of today and the products of the future.
Our HDTV cables fully support the high frequency response demanded by today's evolving
technologies. We build our HDTV cables to exceed industry standards.
Our cables offer optimal performance of the highest resolution possible. Our HDTV cable
have two layers of EMI/RFI shielding to prevent signal degradation. We also use a super
compact jacket design to allow for installation in tight spaces. Additionally, the end
connector pins are 24K gold plated for excellent electrical contact and corrosion
All of this adds up to a superior product at a reasonable price.
Features and Specifications:
- Precision 75 Ohm Impedance for Maximum Signal transfer
- Fully Supports (Y,Pr,Pb) , (Y, Cr, Cb) and RGB H/V and R/L High Resolution
- Excellent for Ultra High Resolution Connections
- Extended 1 GHZ Bandwidth
- Full EMI, RFI Protected Double High-Density Shield
- Exceeds FCC Shielding Requirements for EMI,RFI Interference
- Triple RG-59 95% Copper-Braid Shielded Conductors
- 95% Spiral-Wound-Shield Audio Conductors
- 95% Copper Braid and 100% Aluminum Foil Shield
- 3µ" 24K Gold Plated Heavy Duty Connectors and Contacts
- Pure Copper Center Conductor
- Smooth and Flexible PVC Jacket and Molded Connectors Won't Snag during
- Ivory Color Blends into the Background