Hobbes 257777 NETFinder Plus Ethernet Modular Telephone Tester is very versatile unit
which includes a cable organizer, memorized quick tester, port finder and tone generator
all in one! The Net Finder Plus not only tests network and telephone connections it tests
for shorted, reversed, crossed, opened and split pairs all results via a pin to pin
method. Each fault status is shown on a large alphanumeric LED display and 9 additional
LEDs indicate the corresponding tested wires.
- All-in-one tester: Tests modular telephone and network cables.
- Includes cable organizer, port finder, quick test and tone generator
- Tests for the following wiring faults: Crossed, split pairs, shorted, opened and
- Pin to pin indication (net cable).
- Tests for wiring faults of short and open (telephone cable)
- Verification of shield or ground integrity
- Multi-Split pair faults detection at 3 Meter (9.8 Feet) to 150 Meter (490 Feet)
- Cable organizer: 8 numbered remote IDs for organizing 8 cable locations.
- Port finder: Locates the Switch or hub for the corresponding port.
- Quick test: Memorizes a cables pin out and tests for mass cables.
- Remote unit enables one person to test installed cables Easy to read alphanumeric LED
- Power Source 9 volt DC Battery
- ROHS Compliant
- One Year Warranty
Trianglecables has offered the Hobbes testers line for almost 20 years a quality line
with great support and warranty makes this an easier choice.