Trianglecables 512114 Shielded Cat5e Junction box is a great choice to splice and
terminate two cables together UTP, FTP or STP. The 512114 is compliant with ANSI, TIA, EIA
568 B.2 and can be used with 22, 23, 24 25 and 26 Gauge wire. The 512114 has a color coded
PCB to make punch down 110 type connections a breeze. The 512114 comes with mounting
screws, Double stick tape and instructions and is a must for installers for a quick repair
in the line.
- Join two Cat5e shielded cables without the need for couplers
- Standard 110 style punchdown terminals.
- Compatible with 110 and Krone punch down tools
- 568A/B color Coded
- For use with shielded twisted pair (FTP) Cat5e cable
- For use with 22, 23, 24, 25 and 26 AWG wire
- Metal Housing Shielded box with strain-relief.
- Double-stick tape or screw mounting (included).
- Extend Category 5e UTP cable without loosing Category 5e performance.
- Great for extending your current cable for longer length
- PCB design for maximum reliability.
- Dimensions: 2 1/2 Inch x 1 1/2 Inch x 1 Inch
- ANSI, TIA, EIA 568 B.2 Compliant
- UL Listed
- ROHS Compliant
- Lifetime Warranty
Trianglecables offers all types on networking accessories, with same day shipping ,
always in stock and hassle free returns makes this an easier choice.