Trianglecables 602-810 Cable Locator Tone and Probe Tracker Test Kit will
help locate and Identify and trace wires or cables within a group of wires without
damaging the cables insulation in electrical, CATV, Data, Telephone and security cabling.
The 602-810 is prefect for all Modular telephone data line cords. The 602-810 will
identify the state in the line such as Clear, Ring or busy and judge the continuity of the
cables or wires. The 602-810 will send a solid tone or alternating tones to the object or
- Carry Case
- Track the cables or wires, and diagnose the break point.
- Easy to use, a must for the "Do it Yourself Pro"
- Identify the state in the working telephone line clear, ring and busy
- Judge the continuity of cables or wires.
- Cable Tracker Receiver with Headphone Jack
- Cable Tracker Sender
- Receive the tone signal on the cables or telephone line wires.
- Send a single solid or dual alternating tones to the object or cables and wires.
- Rugged High Impact ABS Case
- Includes nylon holster carrying case
- Includes 9 Volt Battery
- ROHS compliant
- One Year Warranty
Inductive Amplifier Probe Features:
High-Sensitivity Detection Circuitry
Built-In 2-inch Speaker
Adjustable Volume Control for Added
Sensitivity and Interference Reduction
Recessed On-Off Switch
Tone Generator Features:
Provides Tip and Ring Identification, Line Condition and Verification, Functions as
Continuity Tester, 3-Color LED Polarity Tester
9V Peak-Peak Square-Wave Output
Alternating HI-LO or Solid Tones
Tone Frequency 700-1300Hz HI-LO
Tone Frequency 1000Hz Solid Tone
Output Impedance 2700 ohm.
Trianglecables offers many types of tools and testers for any use, with same day
shipping, always in stock and a vast selection makes this an easier choice.