The USB Serial Converter is the lightest way to connect your PDA to the USB port on a Mac
or PC. This product operates as a bridge between one USB port and a standard RS-232 Serial
port. Just connect the cable into any USB port from any RS-232 device or any DB 9P Male
connector, such as, PDA, scanner or printer.
Allows you to connect any device with any RS-232 or DB9 Male connector to a USB port.
It is compact, portable, and perfect for users who are always working with serial devices
like PDA, Digital Camera, Modem, Cellular Phone, ISDN Terminal Adapter, and etc.
Fully Compliant with USB Specification 1.1 Provides
one (1) DB-9 Male Serial Port for Device Connection
Supports Data Transfer Rate of 230 Kbps
Supports Remote Wake-Up and Power Management
Supports Hot-Swapping for a Quick Switch in Serial Devices without Shutting Down your PC
Supports Bus Powered Mode
* Compliant with the Standard Specification of USB 1.1
* Supports RS-232 serial interface
* Supports up to 500 kbps data transfer rate
* Detects USB suspend condition
* Supports Plug & Play specification
* USB host device drivers available
* Draws power directly from USB requiring no additional power adapter
* Vista Compatible (No Driver Required)
* Windows 7 Compatible
* Windows 98 SE ME 2000 XP, Linux or Mac. OS-8.6 OS-9 OS-X