Trianglecables offers Hobbes FC-2005A Fiber Checker Pro Fiber VFL Visual Fault Locator
optical tester a great choice to test the defects of a fiber optic cable.
The FC-2005A sends a visible 650nm 650 nanometer wave length red class II laser light
through a fiber optic cable. the faults or breaks in the fiber will refract the light
creating a bright glow around the faulty area.The universal connector can be used for the
most common fiber interfaces such as ST Straight Tip , SC Square Connector , FC Fixed
Connection and FDDA and is suitable to test both single mode and multi mode cables.The
FC-2005A Fiber Checker Pro includes optional 2.5mm to 1.25mm adapter for users to test
1.25mm fiber cables.
visibility is up to 5 kilometers. The unit includes a specially designed power circuit
which provides steady power which avoids unstable laser output when the battery is low.
The units output signal can be toggled between Pulse mode or CW mode to get different
visual effects. The FC-2005A Fiber Checker Pro includes a dust proof cover which will
prevent dust from getting into the inside of the interface it also doubles for protection
to avoid exposure from the laser to your eye.
- Wavelength 650 nm nanometers
- Range visibility up to 5Km
- Easy to test fiber faults with visual red laser light
- Universal connector tests for different interfaces ST,SC,FC and FDDA
- Included 2.5mm fiber optic connectors to 1.25mm adapter for testing 1.25 mm cables
- Stable laser power with highly effective power circuits
- Operates in Pulse Mode and Continuous wave CW mode
- Dust proof design keeps fiber connectors clean
- LED indicator for Power, Continuous wave , Pulse Mode and Low Battery
- Laser Class: Class II
- Power Supply 3 Volts DC 2 AAA 1.5 volt batteries
- ROHS Complaint
- One Year Warranty
Trianglecables has offered the Hobbes tester line for almost 20 years a quality line
with great support and warranty makes this an easier choice.