Hobbes 256551 Lan Test kit is a great choice for wire mapping your Ethernet, BNC,
coaxial, modular telephone and cat5e and category 6 cables.
This LanTest Network cable tester features a remote unit than can test each cable up to
1000 feet away on a wall plate or patch panel.
This tester will read the actual wiring configuration for Cat5e or Cat6, coaxial and
modular telephone cable by comparing the transmitting end and receiving end.
The Kit provides the following tests open wires, shorts, misswiring and crossed pairs are
viewable via the bright Red LEDs on the transmitter and with a installed cable via the
- tests the correct pin configuration of 10Base-T, 10Base-2 and Thin Ethernet
cable, RJ45, RJ11 modular cables 356A, TIA-568A/568B and Token Ring cable, etc
- Easy to identify cable continuity, open, short and miss-wire
- With remote terminator can remotely test cable up to 1000 feet away either on wall plate
or patch panel
- test the grounding
- Features with auto or manual scan for pin-out indicators
- A power switch is provided for saving battery power
- Includes Carrying Case, Remote terminator and adapters included
- ROHS Complaint
- One Year Warranty
The LANTest Kit is Trianglecables best selling tester for well over a decade a great
choice for anyone's toolbox.